What are the legal actions I can take against a boyfriend in india who after 9 years of a relationship marries someone else?

Situation : I was in a relationship with a person who from started use to promise me for marrying me and based on that we use to spend time together. I was in phyical relationship with him and use to go to on vacation and trip in india and outside india. I have abortion two times and we have given notice in sub registrar office also for marrige. Then sudely he said he can not marry as his family is presurising him to marry someone else. We both are from diffrent religion. I told my family and was ready to leave them but he told me that he can not marry me and left me. Wen i was telling him not to go then he was threating me that he will die and all else leave him. He got married to someone else in another 1 month and left me in depression. I am struggling mentally and carrier is getting hamper too. what i should do
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

You are deemed wife under "live-in" relationship. File all the cases that may be filed by a legally wedded wife and stop second marriage.

200 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers