Can i get the reconstruction cost incurred by me on the house which is registered on my grandfather's name?

Situation : My father bought the land & build a house but registered it on his father's name. Similarly there is another property where both his brothers stays with their respective families. After the death of my grandfather, my uncles are claiming their stake on the property which was neither bought or constructed by my grandfather. Also recently we reconstructed the house. Can we atleast claim the cost which we incurred in the construction.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers