How to raise a complaint against company

Situation : HI I had give my mobile in infocus service center (for network issue) on 13th march 2018 (job stage raised on 15th march 2018). after completing of month still service was not done, on contacting customer services they says, please wait for some time, and there is no proper response from them. This second time i am getting delayed services for company(earlier for screen replacement they taken more than 3 weeks) . we are buying Mobile to use it ,not for keeping in service center. So can i take action against the company and can get compensation in delayed service and harassment.
Related Topics : Consumer Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can get issue a legal notice and then appraoch Consumer Forum. For drafts you may approachme.

179 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers