Wat happen when change in circumstances in dv act maintenance????

Situation : i.my wife file dv act on 28/1/13.Lower court order me 5000pm maintenance.Then Session court order me 24000pm.I did appeal in HC,HC order me 18000pm.But now im not service,loss in bussiness, . i get heart attack 2yrs back. Im not liable now 18000pm to my wife.my wife also file divorce case & asking me for permenant alimony of 30 lacs which one im not able to pay her.my question is 1)may i able to file case to reduce maintenance in dv act?according to which section.2)where to file case ? which type of court? 3) my wife file all cases in her district.in her district no family court. My district have family court. May i able to file case of reduce maintenance in my district family court?
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You have to show the change of circumstances and court will hear the other side and pass  the orders. You have file such petitin in the same court where Rs.5,000/- granted. Your advocae put the relevant sectins.

197 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers