Family matters

Situation : Dear sir,mam I conveyed your attraction towards my family aunty (sister of my mother) is very irrespective woman. She will become in harayana police .my grandfather (nana ji)was died in 2009 which was in delhi Police. In 2017 ,august my grandmother(nani ji) was died . so my aunty which are older than my mother is threatened to my mother related to land ,bank fd & accounts of my grandmother .she has all documents and papers,bank copy all of that keep it.she will try to undercover all the things to nominate himself. My father is labour and today time i need money for live in delhi for education. No any one help us regarding that matter . My mother is always sad because no solution of their property. Always i came in home my mother tell me problems of that matter . We are poor so can't stand with against my aunty because today time she will be stronger than us in all aspects in case of financial or administration. I am only do that my complaint forwarde to you. So i believe in youself that you should give me advice.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Dear Sir, Social Media....Complaints.....Press Release are powerful... get justice.
177 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers