Post death transfer of flat on name of the executor of the will.

Situation : I have a will signed by the indian embassy abroad of my mother who expired recently. I have 2 estranged siblings whom my parents never forgave and willed their house and belongings to me who they put also as an executor of the will. Can I directly apply for the transfer of the flat on my name. It is in a housing society and the members are not so good!
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

You have to apply and ger Probate 

263 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers