What can I do for my irresponsible husband?

Situation : I got married on 2011. Now I'm having 2 female children. My husband is not taking care of the family. I need money to take care of my kids. He use to spend money for buying car bike tv and a lot. But not spend for the family.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

You have to manage him otherwise it is very difficult. Take some family counselling. 

173 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers