CAW Cell, Divorce and Eviction

Situation : My wife and I were staying in Delhi along with my parents. My wife has been abusing me and my parents since I got married to her. Despite repeated requests to move out by my parents, she never moved out with me and constantly threatened to put false cases against me. One day she slapped me for no reason of mine. Because of constant torcher from my wife, I changed my job and moved to Mumbai without telling her where I would work and where I will be staying. She only knew that I was there in Mumbai. Post my leaving the house, she kept on fighting with my parents. My parents because of constant mental harassment disowned me and filed a eviction case in DM office in Delhi under Maintenance and Protection of Senior citizen act, decision of which is still pending. My wife in response filed a case in CAW Cell in Delhi against me and my father. My father has got a notice from CAW cell, however they dispatched a notice to me on my previous rented address in Mumbai, which was returned as I was not staying there.
Related Topics : Divorce Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You need not worry. Now you are staying outside Delhi no question of physical torture on her. Youra parents are aged. CAW can do nothing. Be at ease.

165 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers