Can I take a lagal action against a man who is older but has shown his date of birth 7 years younger.

Situation : Dear sir I want to complaint against a man serving in haryana police. He did his 8th from village school in 1974. Then he could not pass 10th class for consecutively for 7 years in haryana board. He then got a certificate made from tehsildar of a younger age and got a d.m.c. of 10th class from himachal board. On the basis of this d.m.c. he joined haryana police. Now he is overage actually for service but is even applying for extension. Even his younger brother has got retired from the job.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can write complaints to all the concerned. It will click at one stage. Courts will be angry if a police man belonging to disciplinary forces indulges into such indiscipline. 

260 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers