How can i protect my self from a bad women

Situation : In my village a women harass me by passing comment that i cant get job because she will file a misconduct case against me. As i am preparing for govt exam if any case will file against me i cant get job. I dont have any professional certificate to get job in private sector. She always passing comment indirectly and tends me to quarrel with her so that she can file case against me and my family Please help me sir what should i do ,i cant get concentrate on my study.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You are a man, why to worry. Nothing to worry. Take steps to  give her a strong lesson so that she stop creating such nuisance. More in phone/mobile/personal consultation.

131 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers