I need a decree from the cour.

Situation : I need a decree from the court or RTI which demonstrates that I was never married in india.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can file a declaration suit in Civil  Court and get such relief. I can draft a plaint for such relief. Please share mored details.

122 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers