How can recovery of money in cheque bounce case

Situation : How can recovery of money in cheque bounce case if person is going to sentenced for jail and he is selling all his property before judgement but he is retired government employee and getting pension can I recover money from his pension account can I get stay order from court for to stop selling by accused
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Please call me it cannot be answsered in one sentence.

144 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers