How to transfer property

Situation : in case of self acquired property of deceased father ( and mother also deceased), how can his only two daughters inherit the property as undivided share?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

Just get family geneology and have family settlement on a 200 rupees stamp paper and appraoch the concerned authority.

152 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers