Tenant not paying rent

Situation : hello sir, my tenant is not vacting my house we have filled an eviction petition.she is threatening us can we file any criminal case on her is it possible when eviction suite bis in city civil court .
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers