Transfer the property to wife name

Situation : My father expired a month back. My grandfather) given half property to my father and half to his brother. My father dint write any will before his death. Now his brother (uncle) and his mother (my grandmother) are still alive and they are asking for property papers from us. Though it is already registered in sub registrar office in jaipur. We want transfer this property on our mother s name because we are not getting the clear motive of asking property papers from us as my uncle is also having a copy of this will (written by grandfather n registered). Also my grandmother is getting influence and started saying that this property is not yours unless I sign those transfer papers. Please let me know the exact rules for getting it transfer on my mother's name. One more thing that we are 2 sisters and 1 brother. And we are ok if it get transferred on our mother's name
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers