Hiii....how to get all legal belongings

Situation : Hiii...we are Muslims,I got married 30 yrs ago rigth from day 1 my husband won't do proper house maintenance financial ly always he will say after his brothers families eats then only we have to eat...I have two daughters...till now same problem continues he works as govt employee his salary 80000 now...per month.we have a property on our name he is forcing us to sold it...and all properties has sold out only house is left that also he forcing to sell ...he also has other bad habits..now showing all as negative balance with bribes...we got wexed I want a solution other than legal action for maintenance any other solution which can be solved?? Coz he will torchure us if he come to know we have taken legal action...even grandfathers ancestral property also he decided to give to brother as we have only daughters kindly give us a solution...he is troubling us financially..
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Don’t worry, no a one can force to sold your property not even your husband. We will be in connect and guide you further.

145 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers