What should I do in this case ?

Situation : my land was acquired by avas vikas colony, uttar pardesh government 30 years back without informing me and my land was not included in gazette still they acquired and compensation of land not given till now now after doing case in allahabad high court on avas vikas they said take your money which was deposited in government treasury it was not deposited in my account or in court and now they are saying take treasury money according to 32 year old rates. is this case fit for high court and how much compensation should i expect ?
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers