How to use RTI act against a person about whom I suspect has done forgery to claim a seat in govt college on basis of false cert

Situation : Sir/mam I know a person who illegally obtained domicile of another state to claim a seat in government college.I am live evidence of the fact that in no case he had been resident of the claimed state for 10 consecutive fact he was a student of a private school affiliated to CBSE in his original native state for the same period of 10 can he be present in both states at same time !.......that's impossible. In order to expose forgery of this person I just need to obtain attendance details of the person from the private school and from the CBSE board. Problem is that. RTI act restricts citizens from accessing personal information of other people. Though I am trying to access private information of a citizen but for a reason that is obviously of public interest and not of my personal interest. Pls tell me what are provisions under RTI act in this situation.if not RTI then what are other options to expose this person? Thanks
Related Topics : R T I
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers