Can I go ahead for land registration...?

Situation : Its sanjay here, i m planning to buy a property in village comes under T.Begur Taluka, Bangalore Rural Dist., i have collected documents like sale deed, e-khata copy, plan saction copy, tax paid receipt for convertion of land. My doubt in this case is, when i check the property details on Panchayat Raj website, the status of property was showing as property is under mutation ( Form 11B property) and in EC it was given as agreement to sale is open on another party.What steps i have to take to proceed, kindly advice.
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers