How to Stop Allowing a Petition during Argument in Appeal suit filed under Order 41 Rule 27 Sec 151 CPC.

Situation : Respected Sir / Madam, I have a Civil Partition Appeal Suit , " I am the Appalent. The Respondent have Produced a WILL in Orginal Suit ( He is the Propounder ). In which none of the Evidences are examined. I have Appealed in District Court, " Respondent have Argued yesterday , Today he has brought a Petition asking for Witness to be Examined Under Order 41 Rule 27 Section 151 of CPC. " This is just to Drag the case . Respondent got Sufficient time in trial court. I very Humbly Request / Beg you to Please give me latest Supreme Court Citations for Us to stop allowing the petition given by Respondent. Thank You. Vivek Thomas D
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers