Tenant issue

Situation : Hello, My tenant has not paid rent from last 10 years and have illegally occupied a part of the premises. He refuses to vacate and is seeking un justified compensations. We have filed a suite in Kanpur court for order to vacate and payment of rent arrears. He has not attended the hearing twice and now the judge has asked to publish the notice in newspaper. What can I expect next ?
Related Topics : Landlord Tenant Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Ex parte decree will be in your hand. You can get evict tenant with police help. Call me.

141 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers