Sir, my category belongs to OBC in central and my father is state govt employee .. So I applied for central jobs with OBC categ

Situation : Tensed
Related Topics : Constitutional Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers