How can i claim that its my home only

Situation : Dear Sir, Please suggest me how to go further this is my situation There is no documents of my house. my father died when i am 11. water bill current bill property tax all receipts are with my father's name. i have 2 sisters. from the date of my fathers death(i.e. 2000 year) i have taken the responsibility of my home and every financial transactions bills including my sisters marriage expenditures with dowry all is mine. my home is not worthy it is below 10lakhs i have spent my money all these years and only my sister marriage and rest of things cost was 4lakhs. now my one of my sister is claiming that she has a right on my home. please suggest me how to go further
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Ask her to go the Court. Please come to my office I will suggest more as to how to save your property.

132 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers