How can I get the separated registry of my own among the share of three?

Situation : I belong to Hindu family. We are three real brothers. We have a registry of our house (in Lucknow) having names of all three. But the particular portion of the share is not divided. They are using our portion or I said the whole area by building additional rooms, toilets, and stairs etc. Now I want my separated registry of my own among the share of three. How can it be done?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Priyanka Chopade

Nagpur, Nagpur
For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

As the sale deed is on the name of three brothers , You have to execute partition deed with undivided 1/3 rd share in the property. It's simple way if you all joint owners are agree.

129 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers