What should I do? Police arrested me whereas I was not the driver. The driver ran away.

Situation : One day we were going somewhere by our car. We were four person in the car driver, my father, my uncle and I. When the driver was driving the car, a motorcycle came wrongside and collide with the car. The rider died on the spot and pallion was injured. The driver ran away at once but we were there. The people who came there, seem I was the driver and police arrested me. Now the driver is ready to say that I was driving the car but police is not agree to this. What should I?
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

Represent your case before the Superintendent of police. If not agreed then let it go for trial  and none of the witnesses identify you and case will be ended in the acquittal. If you need easy and immediate disposal then give some compensation from pocket and get hostile the witnesses in the court and case will be ended in acquittal. For more suggestions call me.

127 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers