What can i do when an allotted plots possession not given by state govt agency

Situation : I have been allotted a plot by jodhpur devp auth (JDA) in 1989 in sect N-78. After some years when i went to see the land i found that it was occupied by some other person along with other plots which covers almost complete N sect making a pucca boundary wall. I complained it to JDA who told me that a case is going between JDA & a 3rd party in court & we ll be given possession as soon the court gives its verdict. I kept inquiring JDA throughout these years however they said that the matter is still in court. Later in 2008 i was told that the third party has won the case from supreme court. In 2016 i requested JDA to give me a suitable alternative for that & during which it came to notice of JDA that the Khasra No won by third party was 007/225 & 007/226 however my plot comes in khasra No 007/227 but to give possession JDA have no proof of it as they do not have any revenue map to proof & only have a superimposed map which is also unsigned & whose authenticity is being challenge by the third party . The other plots offered by JDA in there avbl scheme are low cost poorly located on rocky scrub at the outskirt of city which has no comparison with my present allotted plot.
Related Topics : Consumer Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers