Family Law matter - What are available options for me?

Situation : - Main Matter - Matrimonial (HMA) filed in 2015 by husband (Petitioner) in Trial Court. - Wife declared ex-parte Jul 2017 in Trial Court - Evidence closed by husband in Oct 2017 in Trial Court. - Her exparte set aside in Nov 2017 (contrary to law - as once evidence is closed, exparte order cannot be set aside as per Supreme Court rulings) in Trial Court. - Wife's defence struck off - Mar 2018 (for abuse of law, non-compliance & failure to file written reply in 2+ years despite of proper summoning and appearances) in Trial Court. - Wife move HMA 24 application in Trial Court in Mar 2018. - She approached (under Article 227) Punjab & Haryana High Court where defence struck off was set aside in Apr 2018 (Illegal order - Without Jurisdiction under Article 227, Without Notice, Without Opportunity, Without Hearing to husband)...However Court wrote "husband if disatisfied can request to recall this order ") - Based on this order (which was actually null & void for being illegal), wife submitted written statement in Trial Court. - Husband applied for Recall in Jun 2018 and Court issued Notice to Wife for Nov 2018 (very late) without recalling. (Illegal Order Recall needs no notice)
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers