Can i nullify my marriage?

Situation : Hello sir i got married to my bf under hindu marriage act 1955 but for the sake of affedevit and proof we clicked the pictures to say we got married and acquired photos but the priest wasnt a professional priest and my bf cheated me for pictures sake and we took affedevit notarized and certificate of the city hall where all took place.He aslo refrained me from showing the photos or affedevit copy when i asked him and authorized me as his wife.Can i nullify my marriage as void because it was a elope case but no rituals performed and marriage not registered yet.Thankyou
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers