Property issue 2nd party not returning security cheque

Situation : I have a plot against agreement with a colonizer which I have give to a party against settlement of a case (for that I also give a security cheque with legal agreement with 2nd party). Now registration of plot is complete in name of second party and cheque of 2nd party, ( he gave for registration fees and electricity charges to coloniser which details are also mentioned on registration documents) is bounced and 2nd party refuse to pay amount to colonizer. I have copy of registration documents with me, my security cheque is still with 2nd party Please help me for below questions how can I get return my security cheque from 2nd party ? If colonizer legally go for cancelation of registry due to cheque bounce of 2nd party . Is I am still liable to pay to 2nd party ?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers