Kerala abkari act 15C

Situation : Hello sir, I have a case registered against me in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala under subjected act. it was registered in 2012, as I'm working abroad and shifted our home. we didn't receive any summons or notice regarding this. is it possible to dispose this case. what do I have to do to clear this case? please advise
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

The safer side is to approach for quashing such FIR/Criminal case and initially you will get a stay and the said proceedings and later it will be quashed.

145 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers