Violation of AMASR act 1958 section 30A, 30B

Situation : Sir/Madam In my village in AP there is a Ancient monument of National importance. Construction around 100 meters of its periphery is an offense under violation AMASR act 1958 section 30A,30B .Lot of construction happened in its periphery. I have complained to ASI ppl but they have not responded . Can i do an FIR in any police station regarding this. Place Hemavati Village ,Amarapur mandal ,Anantapur,AP. I have maps from ASI portal demarcating prohibited area.
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may file complaints with higher police officers and also try to file a Public Interest Litigation Petition before High Court.


130 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers