Is there permission for mining in govt kharab land

Situation : In my village .. survey no 150, melur village, hardanahalli hobali, chamarajanagar taluk and DIST karnataka ..0.34 acres of land in govt kharab... And it's full of stone which is suitable for M sand that why some peoples are planning to do kware or mining also this land is cultivate from them only. I wanna know ,Constitution gives permission to do kware or not ?
Related Topics : Constitutional Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

The Government has full rights over such kharab lands and in case of any person without taking mining license it is illegal to carryon mining. You may file protest before mining office, revenue office and also before Deputy Commissioner of your district to prevent them to carry illegal mining extraction in the kharab lands belonging to State Government.

130 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers