Situation : Hello Sir, My name is E.Thirupataiah(ILLITRATE) and I can only sign. I owned a land of 320sq.yds in 2008 and kept in Mortgage(without possession) for an amount of 2lakhs for 2.5% for every 3months from DATE 24-Nov-2010. Second time again took an amount of 3lakhs in Mortgage. They took it on 21-Nov-2011(AGREEMENT OF SALE CUM GPA), AGAIN registered on 30-Oct-2013(SALE DEED). I have three children 1.daughter DATE OF BIRTH AS PER SSC(10th) is 12-June-1992 2. Son DATE OF BIRTH AS PER SSC(10th) is 03-July-1994 3. Son DATE OF BIRTH AS PER SSC(10th) is 25-Sep-1997 where my daughter is major. HOW CAN I PROCEED to ACQUIRE 1/3 OF LAND PLEASE HELP ME
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may file a suit for recovery of mortgaged amount by depositing the said amount and also file a suit for cancellation of agreement of sale cum GPA.

129 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers