Can my brother challenge this registered will in above SPCS ? How can I sell this property?

Situation : My elder brother has filed SPCS under acts (1) HINDU SUCCESSION ACT, 1956 (Section 006) and (2) SPECIFIC RELIEF ACT, 1963 (Section -034,036) against my father and me in the year 2009 .This property is my father’s own and in his name only. My father has made registered will in my name with thumb impression (due to paralysis, he can not sign ). Now my father expired and I have transferred this property in my name in revenue authority as per registered will.
Related Topics : Administrative Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may create more and more encumbrances on the property so that your brother cannot get the property at any point of time. Even during pendency of the case when there is no injunction to alienate then you can sell the property legally and wash off your hands.

241 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers