What should I do now, want legal advice

Situation : I lodge complaint at women cell regarding dowry ,domestic violence and not giving any money for me and my baby. It's second time I lodge complaint . At first time matter was solved at women cell and they take me and son back again they started bothering me for money. Then I lodge complaint again this time after two counseling it is sent to mediation counciliation centre on 16.07.2018 since then it is hold there. Whenever I try to know our date for counseling , the clerk at mediation counciliation centre says come next month but not confirm any date . I told this all to women cell they said they can't do anything now this is their matter. I should contact only at mediation counciliation centre. After that I send email to CP faridabad office for the same . Kindly advise anything else I need to do for resolve this matter....
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

Your problem cannot be solved if you send complaints through e-mail etc, you may directly file DV case which is composite enactment and under which you can get maintenance, protection order etc.

122 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers