Is there any relief for Women in India?

Situation : My Husband was absconding and then he filed a divorce petition. After this incident I have filed a F.I.R u/s 498A and a Domestic Violence case against him and his entire family towards all the wrong done by then.As i don't want to sabotage my marriage, I have filed for a restitution of conjugal right. If in case the decree is passed in my favor and my husband is not ready to comply with the courts decree? what is the probable remedy ? My In laws have filed for an R.C.S. against me to ensure that I do not enter the matrimonial house which is in their name.I am looking for an advocate based out at Thane with good experience on above case and with high English vocabulary.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.
A: Dear Sir, You have many options and Indian Courts always helps the married women to get appropriate remedies.
133 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers