What should i do ?

Situation : We are 4 member . father mother , me and my brother. My brother always quarrels with me he is employed(Central government Servant) and married. I am unemployed and unmarried.My father and mother both are State government servants. Due to my elder brother behaviour i want to do judicial partition of each case as i dont want to live with him in future
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

You can do that. I will let you know the detailed procedure either on mobile or in personal contact. Take my personal contact details from the administrators of this website. 

118 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers