Criminal Case

Situation : I am Ravindra. Actually my wife's sister has come at my house with her daughter and her mother's sister son (mama). Before coming at my house , both mama(20 years old) and her daughter (13 years old) was affair and had relationship between them and she got pregnant after somedays living at my house . Her mother went to Govt. hospital for abortion , but doctor file a 'Rape' case against her mama. Now mama got run away from house and police caught me. Now Police is telling , within 10 days , bring him (mama) back otherwise you will be in Jail in Place of him. Is it law that any innocent can bear the punishment of other person. My wife's sister has given all the identity proof and phone number of mama ,but still police is asking me to catch her mama otherwise you will be in Jail due to giving accommodation. Please advice me how can i will clean chit from police so that he cannot harsh afterward. Thanks, Ravi
Related Topics : Criminal Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You may approach High court and take anticipatory bail even though your name does not appear in FIR.  If later police file charge sheet against you also then get it quashed by approaching the High court.

123 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers