Can I get registry/ownership of 50 sq yard out of 250 sq yard bungalow plot?

Situation : My father owns a bungalow on 250 sq yard plot. Considering my father is willing, Is it possible for him to register some 50 sq yard portion of that property onto my name and register rest of the property onto his name? If not, how can he willingly give me full right/ownership to the 50 sq yard portion of that property on my name?
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

If local laws does not permit such small portion to be registered in your name then you may adopt any of the following option.

  1. Get a gift deed in your name from your father for that portion or
  2. Approach the civil court to declare that you are owner of 50 square yard as per the unregistered document given by your father and your father may appear and file consent written statement and thus your suit will be decreed. 
233 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers