Can i take action against them?

Situation : My photos are distributed in every group of the University with the false allegations
Related Topics : Copyright Patent and TM
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

Yes, you can take action against them both criminal and civil. Get issue a legal notice first then start firing them in Courts. My legal notice fee is Rs.5,000/-

206 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers