How can I take legal action against movers and packers

Situation : In month of June, 2018, I shifted my household goods from Bangalore to Pune. In Pune, while delivery one of my cartoon (which was having my stash) was missing and now the movers and packers folks are not answering my calls. I want to take legal action against them, probably I would like to hire a lawyer for the same. Could someone please guide.
Related Topics : Consumer Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can get issue a legal notice and then file a complaint with Consumer Forum either at Pune or in Bengaluru. You will get the compensation. My legal notice charges would be Rs.3,000/-



225 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers