How can we get EPF Claim ?

Situation : My Father died in 2015. He was Rajasthan Government Employee. My father & Mother got married before 15 Years. Before that he was divorced. After his death, His brother claiming for EPF money. He made one fake latter also for nominee with his name. We are fighting a case from last 3 years. What can we do now ? Is there are any provision, To get EPF Money to current wife ? Is there are any law regarding this matter ? Plz Help.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers