What should I do to get pension from Karnataka power corporation after working for around 16 years.

Situation : I worked in Karnataka power corporation as Engineer from 1976 to 1992 and when I left I was Assistant executive engineer. Although while in service option was there to go for pension scheme, I opted for CPF. Later during 2011 Company gave an option for retired/ resigned employees to rejoin the pension scheme. As this information was not Widely publicised, I missed the opportunity. When I tried to approach during 2017, they declined my request although I am eligible,having completed 15 yes of service.
Related Topics : Labour and Employment Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers