How to get physical custody of my three year daughter without divorce

Situation : I am staying with my parents along with my three year daughter.I have approached some schools for Nursery admission and schools want legal custody certificate so that there is no dispute in case my husband visits school and insists on taking away the daughter.
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers