Require opinion on splitting great grandfather's property

Situation : My Grand father and his wife have 6 children. He also had affair with another women and they have 2 children. Recently a son of my grandfather's illegal wife has filed a case asking a share on our great grandfather's property. Being the property not split yet and my grand parents are no more, require your opinion on in splitting the property. Also let me know if the children of illegal wife has the right to claim share on great grandfather's property.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers