Will I

Situation : My father had sold land in 1978 and transaction was not done because the party did not pay full amount to my father. They had made hand written document for giving advance and party has entered his name in column 11. Kindly advice me how to remove the name from column 11 in RTC. My father and that person both have expired and I have transferred my name submitting death certificate of my father but his name in column is still there. The matter is in court.
Related Topics : Civil Litigation
Lawyers answer this question

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers