What are ex-party orders? I have filed a case against NBFC for recovery of money named KIM company. The respondent never attended.

Situation : what are the next steps to get relief in terms of the ex-party decree or other option? One year is going to complete. Respondents got the notice but never return to court in state consumer jammu.
Related Topics : Consumer Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can take advantage of respondents non appearance.  If exparte decree is passed then you can execute the decree and recover the amount easily. Mobile: 9686971935 

114 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers