My financial security what to do

Situation : My husband recently retired from services and he received sum of Rs 70 lakhs as provident fund and Gratuity fund. I am a housewife and dependent on my husband financially. I asked him to give some amount for my financial security but he won’t give single penny. My query is being that can I claim partial amount legally from my husband provident fund and Gratuity fund. Please provide solution to this problem. Regards, Smrithi M
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

Yes, you are the nominee in his official record and under law he is suppose to maintain you.  You can get stay immediately and pray the Court to keep the amount in joint FD account otherwise you will be on streets. Mobile: 9686971935 

113 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers