Will i get advice

Situation : I am an Indian woman complaint against an nigerian man 2 months back with whom i was in living relation for more than 3yrs and hav a 21/2 yrs son.FIR is registered on him 2 months back .He is stil in India and police knw his location but til nw thy didnt arrest him.i want to know after registering FIR on a person within how many day should the police arrested the accused.I even told police that he is with fake passport here and i gave same proofs also and a drug peddler which i came to know recently.But they put only 498 charges on him. In the first they dint even take my case and whn i approached commissionerthrough SAKHI thn they registered a FIR on him. I dont hav parents n brothers and im suffering a lot with my little son .these police is least bothered n careless every time telling me some or the other reasons.where do i go and whom do i contact to get justice.pls guide me.tq
Related Topics : Family Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Madam,

We can file 482 CrPC petition and get a direction for arrest from High Court. Contact me Mobile: 9686971935 

120 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers