How can i get my property share from my maternal uncles on behalf of my Late mother ?

Situation : My Late grandfather's (maternal) house is sold 19 months back by my seven uncles & a aunt (overall 14 partner by POA to one Uncle) however, my mother is the Ninth children of my Grandfather. My mother died in Jan1999 & we are total four children of our parents.In Year 2015,March , one of my uncle approached us to sign on 'Sale-Agreement' of over Rs.100 plus Lac. & in agreement Nov2015 was deadline for sale-deed & convinced us to pay our share afterwords in Nov 2015 whereas before approaching us they already have collected the Token amount of Rs.30 Lacs from the Buyer.(Receipt of this token amount is also available) both the Documents have Notary seals & signatures. Unfortunately the deal in Nov2015 couldn't executed & last month we came to know that Sale-Deed was executed in June2017 & there were few surprising factors noticed(1) my mothers name wasn't included into the Sale Deed (2) house was sold in THREE Parts with THREE different Sale-Deeds (3) the Buyer (MALE)was not the same as in Agreement(4) two sale deeds were on one Female buyer & another Sale-deed was also on another FEMALE Buyer.(5) total Registry amount of all THREE Deeds is Less than 15 Lacs. Pls ADVISE,THX
Related Topics : Property Law
Lawyers answer this question

Advocate Justice Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

For More Details Contact On +91 7769012300.

Dear Sir,

You can get issue a legal notice through me and file a suit for partition and cancellation sale deed as your signature was taken on the sale deed. You will succeed to get the share of your deceased mother. Mobile: 9686971935 

110 user found this answer helpful

Disclaimer : This answer is based on information given by you hence, It is just opinion of Lawyer. For specific answer you have to give details and facts and choose the Lawyer of your choice.

Lawyers: To answer this question, please Sign In to your account or wait for admin approval.

Most Viewed Lawyers